New Build Conveyancing
We know that purchasing a property is, in most cases, the most expensive purchase of a person’s life. As such, the process can be quite demanding. Unfortunately, buying a New Build home can also be more complex than purchasing a traditional property. That’s why it’s important to use a firm who specialise in this area of law to relieve the strain on you.
Our dedicated New Build team has a vast amount of experience working with both clients and property developers to ensure all aspects of your new build transaction are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
We can advise you on all aspects of purchasing a new build property including:
- 28 day exchange deadlines
- Help to Buy Scheme
- Help to Buy ISAs
- New Build Guarantees
How does it differ from buying a traditional property?
The purchase of a New Home differs from a traditional purchase in many ways;
- You are often faced with committing to the purchase before the property is even built;
- The conveyancing often has to be done to a tight deadline;
- It’s the first time this particular property has been sold and purchased;
- The developer owns the whole site and will be selling a number of properties in the form of ‘plots’ all around the same time.
Our specialist New Build team have the skill and expertise to meet these tight deadlines and fulfil the necessary requirements. We will ensure a smooth, quick transaction so you can start to enjoy your new home as soon as possible.
What Happens Next?
For more information on how we can assist you with your New Build Conveyancing, please contact us by:
Telephone: (024)76 745052 Direct Assistance Line or (024)76 745000 Main Switchboard.